Monday, March 30, 2015

Runaway Train

Good morning!

I'd like to apologize in advance because this is more of a rant than my usual blog posts, but it's time to put someone on blast.

 
Have you ever helped someone out and knew in our gut that you would regret it?  Regardless if it was being there as a shoulder to cry on, spotting them a buck or two, or providing them with a roof over their head...  Help is help.

I learned a long time ago not to trust people very easily.  I make sure to carry myself daily with a wall that surrounds me so I don't have to worry about any harm coming my way.

My family is a different story.

It doesn't matter if a person has gossiped about my family or wronged my family; if they see you struggling and you come to them for help, they'll try to help - to an extent.  They're good people.

We don't see eye to eye.

Honestly, I don't like to volunteer myself when it comes to lending a hand.  I know that sounds horrible.  Nowadays it's hard to find good/honest/loyal people.  I don't enjoy helping anyone that I know will not appreciate it.  I don't like to put myself in a position where I'm being used.  No one does.  So I don't really trust people; you never really know someone's true intentions until shit hits the fan.

Well -- shit. hit. the. fan.

I don't appreciate when my family lends a helping hand and the person they helped decides to run their mouth about them or threatens to "punch them in the face". 

Sweetie, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Sadly there is no helping some people.  It doesn't matter how hard you try, those type of people will never appreciate or truly understand what you did for them.


Have you ever saw something bad happening and couldn't look away?  I'm sure plenty of us have.  A lot of times it's referred to as a train wreck.  It's like you see it happening, but you can't help but watch as the train is about to derail.

This person who cried wolf is exactly that -- a train wreck


Let me clarify something:

Sweetie,
You cannot help, but want to be the center of attention; good or bad - you thrive off of it.  You gossip and talk shit about anyone who has come in contact with you; again, whether they did anything wrong to you or was nice to you.  Any help given to you means nothing because you have no respect.  You waited until you could establish yourself and then shitted on everyone so you could run back to a coward.  However, at the moment that name is more suitable for you.  You are a pathological liar.  You make up stories constantly.  You complain about "fake" people yet you neglect to see your reflection looking back at you.  You're untrustworthy, a fake, and a liar.  I see right through you.  I think the right thing to do is quit using my family & grow the fuck up. You can save the fake ass chit chat, the pity party, and the sob stories for the coward you crawled back to.  I think you're pathetic.


The crazy thing is I wasn't best friends with this train wreck; I'd be wrong if I even said friend.  Honestly it wouldn't have mattered if I was either because she treats anyone with that label just as bad.  It was a new acquaintance.  My family opened up to this train wreck after hearing over and over about how unfortunate she was.  So no it doesn't have a direct affect on me, but disrespecting or threatening my family does affect me. 

Boo fuck*n who.

 
This is more proof [for me] as to why I don't trust people.  I'm not asking for anything in return when I help someone.  I just don't enjoy the backlash.


Again, my apologies if you were actually looking forward to my blog - I owe you an actual post worth reading.  This drama just has been irritating me and I had to vent.



xo,
sss

No comments:

Post a Comment