Friday, February 7, 2014

1 Year * Countdown!

 

I figured I'd spread the joy because I'm pretty stoked!  I have a week until my [1 YEAR] anniversary with my hubby!!!  *EeeK!! (Yes... that's me screaming teehee). 

And yup -- it will also be Valentine's Day! 

Plus I found some cute/crafty gift ideas on Pinterest.  Since I have some time to spare when my newbie is sleeping, I spend my lovely free time (aside from house chores) creeping on Instagram and Facebook.  I like to think it's better than me blowing money I don't have on online shopping :p  Aren't the gifts you make supposed to be more meaningful?  "Yes" --Shhhweet!  Once I finish putting everything together, I'll post some pics.  I don't think my hubby reads my blog, so hopefully I'm in the clear.

Luckily, I have such an awesome family.  My sister offered to watch the boys for us so we can go out for our Anniversary/Valentine's Day.  "Thank You" doesn't even begin to cover it. 

Per my last post, I know I really haven't been feeling it, but I'm actually excited about our plans :)


xo,
sss

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay you decided to take her up on it and GO! I don't think you will regret it at all! And I know your brows will be on point! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully we'll have a good time! Haha I owe my lovely brows to you boo lol :p

    ReplyDelete