Saturday, May 24, 2014

Beauty Review: NYM Way To Grow (Part 1)

LHDC

Hopefully you know what that stands for...

LONG. HAIR. DON'T. CARE.

My "go-to" line when I come to f*ck sh*t up! :)

So yesterday I purchased Not Your Mother's: Way to Grow Long & Strong shampoo and conditioner from Ulta.  It was listed on Pinterest: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/beauty-products-that-really-work-according-to-pinterest as 41 Beauty Products that "really work" *according to Pinterest.  So since I'm always pretty gung-ho about experimenting with some beauty ish, I figured I'd give it a try. 



I feel like my hair grows in slow motion.  My bestie: +Patricia Stoltzfus could chop a lot of her hair off and still manage to have longer hair than me the next time I'd see her again (she lives in NY). 

Maybe it's my diet???

Today was my first time using it.  So this is me documenting this epic moment of finally discovering the secret to growing longer hair!!!? 



Haha!  I'm not 100% sure how long I'm supposed to use this until it starts showing some change - Half a bottle? Maybe the whole thing?  So like usual, I'll keep you all updated.



xo,
sss

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHA...no. Your hair does too grow fast! No way I'm catching up now! But anyways, I'm excited to see if it works super fast for you! I've seen a couple of instragram posts about some pill people take to make their hair grow super fast, i think its by the body wrap people? Let me know if you want me to do find out for ya.

    Love the new layout by the way...face lifts are always new and exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could it be Biotin? I used to take that, but I was never consistent. And thanks boo! I'm pretty excited about it.

      P.S. I removed the robot thing haha I didn't realize it was on.

      Delete
  2. ps. PLEASE TAKE THAT STUPID ROBOT NUMBERS THING OFF FOR WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT! lol. you can google how to do it or try to figure it out, it's something that needs to be unchecked somewhere in settings for comments. k thanks bye!

    ReplyDelete