Friday, June 6, 2014

Recipe of the Week: Campbell's Skillet Sauces - Scampi

Whoop whoop! It’s time for another easy-breezy recipe!

So this is late, but my sis told me about some dinner she prepared one night that was super quick and easy. Like I’ve said before, quick and easy dinner recipes are my go-to.

My feature recipe today is:

Campbell’s Skillet Sauces – Scampi (with white wine and garlic)
*it’s friggen awesome because everything is all in the bag!



What you need:
- (1) packet of your choice skillet sauce
- (1) LB. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Linguine pasta noodles [I’m pretty sure I used an entire box or half…]
- (1) TBSP. vegetable oil

Directions:
1.) Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat
2.) Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is slightly pink
3.) Add in the sauce in the packet and heat to a boil
4.) Reduce the heat to low
5.) Cook and stir until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked
6.) Add over pasta

If shrimp scampi isn't really your cup of tea, they also have:

- Creamy Chipotle
- Marsala
- Fire Roasted Tomato
- Scampi
- Thai Green Curry
- Toasted Sesame

It was a hit in our house! So hurry up and try it!

[I had pics to post of my lovely cooking skills - because bitches love pictures lol - but for some reason it won't let me add them to my post :/]


xo,
sss

No comments:

Post a Comment