Thursday, July 31, 2014

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

Am I right?

I, however, can NOT stand it!

Ever since I was little I couldn't stand when someone copied me; whether it was my hair, or my clothes, or my shoes, etc. [you get my point].  I liked LIKE to be an individual. 

I think everyone should be themselves and not rely or jock shit from other people.

It was different if I was the one who came up with the idea.  Holidays, etc. were a totally different story. 

WTF DOES IT MATTER?

[i guess this is me ranting - which I try NOT to do on here]

I started blogging because I knew while I was on maternity leave I would need something to do.  Mind you, having a newborn doesn't give you too much free time.  I figured writing a blog was similar to having an online journal, but I could still keep certain things *personal [#sorrynotsorry].

So tell me why I'm peeping through my "Following" feed on my Instagram and spot someone I used to REALLY REALLY REALLY dislike.

[honestly, it's been years so I'm pretty blah about it].

So I did what any female would do -- straight. up. lurked.

[muhahaha]

I peeped it too had a blog.  So I'm like "let me check this shit out"... I discovered some of the topics I have already covered, she coincidentally has too... [seriously wtf].

I'm all for blogging; to each their own -- or some shit.  I don't know 100% if it is a legit coincidence or home girl is jocking my shhweet topics...  I like that a handful of my lady friends have picked up the hobby too. 

-- it's more than likely because I disliked her.

I should be flattered [i'll sit and rotate a bit and get back to you on that].



My Dad used to always tell me "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", but I find it irritating. 

BE AN ORIGINAL.



xo,
sss

No comments:

Post a Comment